Superior Systems’ engineers can carry out detailed Energy Audits of your commercial operation and make economically astute recommendations for energy saving initiatives designed to provide maximum return on investment (ROI).
With our experience in the design and installation of specialised building services extending back over 35 years we are uniquely qualified to provide holistic, practical and comprehensive audits based on actual hands-on experience.
Not only will we provide the raw energy data but we can also provide expert engineering and reliable cost estimates and payback periods for recommended initiatives.
While the opportunities for savings will vary from site to site, the below list is an outline of the possible initiatives we may consider:
- Optimisation of building system control programming to minimise energy consumption
- Intelligent time-clock or sensor based lighting, exhaust fans and boiling water units.
- Whole of site integration utilising existing or new BMS control systems
- Add-on atmospheric and evaporative cooling techniques for chilled water plant.
- Direct fresh air cooling.
- Direct and indirect evaporative cooling.
- Implementation of new technologies, high efficiency plant, and variable speed drives.
- Consideration given to seasonal and local climate conditions
- Correct balancing and zoning of centralised airconditioning distribution systems
- Energy storage in order to maximise cheaper off-peak tariffs
- Evaluation of the building’s R-value (ie building insulation, glazing, draft-proofing, window shading and inclusion of automatic doors)
- Renewable energy generation
- LED light installations
- Heat regeneration
- Replacement of UPS systems with higher efficiencies.